Well folks. i made it home safe and sound and all in one piece!
.... only just!!!
It was VERY snowy this morning. I had to slip-slide my way through many a treacherous pavement :p Health and Safety?!? Oh noooo, our school doesnt believe in snowdays! So while plenty of other schools shut and let their teachers and pupils sleep in before spending the day playing in the snow - WE had to trudge our way in to make sure we delivered an "oh-so-useful" lesson to about half the normal amount of kids.
pointless?!?!
ya dont say...
Anyways, here was my photographic journey from this morning...
starting with a view of my garden as i got my breakfast...
...to the view of my road as i got ready to face the chill.
The road i walk along to get to school....
I couldnt resist swinging by the park to laugh at the kids sledging down the hill after school!! So i took a nice shot of the pond that i stood on in my previous post... all snowy and pretty :-)
so thats me over and out.
Its been a busy day and im very glad to be home!! Now i just have to defrost my chilly hands and shake the snow from my wellie-boots... before i have to do it all again tomo!!!

I hope you're surviving the snow! All the local schools closed here on Friday which they never used to...I braved it in to work but was sent home...the only upside to this weather is it's got me off crutches! xx
ReplyDelete