Sooo, today was the first day WITHOUT A PLASTER!!!!
i think my finger is finally healing :) thank GOD!
still, it doesnt mean i wont miss these badboys...
they've become like a second skin for me!
Nah, i joke...
Really - im just glad to have my hand back!
And in other news... its nearly the weekend! yipeeeeee. Me and the roomie did have plans, but guess what? she has just told me that she will have yet ANOTHER friend coming to stay over. GAAAAAHHH!!! Not that its a big deal, but this constant flow of people who i dont know crashing round my house is a smidge irritating.... and its always the DAY before that she tells me too, which does piss me off. Let me know in advance so we dont make plans that i then have to change :(
Cos now our initial fri night/saturday morn plans are thrown into disarray... AGAIN. Luckily, i had plans tomo night anyways - so i wont be there till late and they are going out for a meal in town anyways. So its mainly just the awkward "hi there... welcome to my HOUSE" convo on the saturday morning. But ill deal....
I am a bigger person. I can cope with this.
I must not be "precious" about my house/time/space/roomie.
Phew.
What do you guys have planned for the weekend?
Do you hate it when plans get thrown into disarray after you've already made them???
I guess i just hate the feeling of being out of control.... so in a way, its a good challenge. but does it really have to happen in THIS particular way so often? cant i just feel out of control in other ways?!?!?



I am so bad at changes in plans, and feeling out of control in general...hence the drawn out recovery from ED I suppose, clinging on to the "control" that gave.
ReplyDeleteI hope it's going ok for you this weekend xx