ask me a question here!

Saturday, 7 August 2010

i feel like a princess!


one more sleep to go.... and counting!!!!
(oh, wait i AM counting. Sooo it wud be hmm, 11 hrs till i leave for the aeropuerto)

woop woop!!!

Anyway, i havent packed yet... clothes are all over my bed and i have yet to locate the whereabouts of my amazing vanishing passport. WHAT a surprise....

So i will make this short and sweet and say I hope you all have a brilliant week! i do intend to be posting from the sunny warmth of the south of france.. so ill most likely see you guys by the pool, dont forget your sunnies and oh, if your buying... mines a mojito! :-p

To leave you all in a happy mood, take a look at these beauties!!


I use the term "beauties" loosely!!! what i mean is.... look at the pretty nails and the cute butterflies as opposed to look at my gnarly troll feet! :-p

Yup, i went to a nail salon.... FIRST TIME EVER! it was sooooo nice. they pampered my feet as i sat in a massaging chair, ahhh i felt like a princess! The guy spoke very little english and i could hardly make out what he was saying apart from his opening comment of, wow you're very thin arent you... And how does one reply to that kindof comment?!?! I'll tell ya....

"Yes, thankyour kind sir, i had noticed that"
Meh. Who cares, my feet look purdy!!!!

Au revoir pour ce soir mes amies, je vous rencontrez bientot :-)
big loves xxxx

3 comments:

  1. J'espere que vous apprecierez votre sejour en France!! :) your nails are really pretty btw! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno Principessa!,
    oooh beautiful toes! I am SO feeling a pedicure today lol. those awkward questions, I never know how to reply to them! and I just realized I wrote Italian while you've been speaking french lol. have a wonderful holiday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je te contacterais plus tard!

    So proud of you for just taking it in stride and not letting the comment get to you. Your toes are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete