Evening peoples, im just checking in quickly cos i wanted to say how touched and thankful i am for all of your supportive words... Really it meant SO much to me :-)
I really feel like i have the most amazing support system in you guys. Not that i don't appreciate the "real world", my therapist, my family etc... cos i DO! and i know that its equally as important to recognise them because i cant just run to my laptop when i have a problem or a freakout... but sometimes, just knowing that i can write down how i feel... honestly, and know that you wont judge me or criticise my actions is the greatest incentive to get better that i could ever have. I cant say "oh its too hard, i dont want to..." Cos when i read through each and everyone of your blogs, i feel like we are in this together... We're a team! We're a part of something bigger.... You're words fill me with hope and i feel like with your help, im going to be able to overcome this ED.

Ahh shucks... :-p
Recovery is not something i take lightly, quite the opposite since ive realised just how bloody difficult it really is (excuse my language :-p) But i want this so badly, i want my life back and im gonna fight every minute for that, even when it seems like i cant help but give in... i will not punish myself or make myself feel guilty for letting ED win. its not a case of game, set, match... its a lengthy process, with twists and turns... yes, ED may trick me one day, but i will get my comeback another. Its all about finding my strengths and using them to pull myself over this ridge into health and happiness.
Thankyou to all of you....

and know that your being there for me is totally appreciated!!!!

(((hugs!!))) Clemmy! Your support and the support of the rest of the blog world means the world to me too. I'm with you, recovery would be so much harder if I didn't have this outlet. It's as if when I log in I suddenly have a world of people at my fingertips who understand my insanity : ). I love it and I need it!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing amazingly well pushing yourself love. Keep at it, I'm so proud of you!!
CLEMMY :]
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome post girl!! although i have only just started blogging, i've been reading for a while & i find that when i'm feeling alone & lost, that it is so uplifting just to see how many others are feeling the same way :]
you're doing so incredibly well, and working through your thoughts on your blog is the perfect outlet for those days you just don't want to talk too ;]
stay strong lovie
xx rhiannon
you are an inspiration
:) your totally worth it darlin! xxx
ReplyDelete=D Yessss....it's you and US against the world!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're fighting so hard, you should be proud of yourself Clemmy! You deserve all the support you get :)
ReplyDeletex Hannah x
I am so happy to see with post my love!
ReplyDeletewe can do this and I am always here for you
xx
Your such a gem Clemmy! Your comments and support mean the world to me, too…and its that support system that gets us through, you know? Keep working hard and pushing through!
ReplyDeleteLove x