ask me a question here!

Saturday, 18 December 2010

dun dun duuuuuuun...


from....


...THE SNOW!!!!

this is our street... pretty but slippy!

Oh yes people, it has returned! i dont think ive ever had so much snow in such a short space of time... hello global freezing, is that you?!

But on the upside, how cute is her little puffa jacket!?!?!

Anyway, i dont know what this means for my attempt to escape the weather and head for the sun, since gatwick aiports was closed today. UH-OHHHH! please please be gone by monday snow, i need to be on the flight early on tues morning, i needs me some sun!!!

As im sure you can see!!!
Im going for the arctic explorer/eskimo look...
its gonna be big this season!

Any snow for you guys?!
Cross your fingers for my holiday, i dont want put my bikini away just yet!!!


*not that im WEARING my bikini, right now... obvs, cos that wud be weird!*

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had snow!
    But, living in a tropical country like Brazil... I don't think I'll ever see a White Christmas.
    At least... not at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the snow to disapear too so that my brother can come from geneva!!! :D
    I love your jacket. mine has a hood like that too ;)
    cutie
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. go away snooow! haha, i agree with you, it's pretty and fun until it starts interfering with our plans!
    love the eskimo look, i've been sporting a similar eskimo look myself lately, haha.
    xxx
    sarah

    ReplyDelete