ask me a question here!

Friday, 30 March 2012

London bound

Morrrrnin!

This is an iPad post, so think more heavy on the words and less on th pics (I'm not very good at multi-tasking while holding this beastie! :-p

Well well well, first week on treatment over... Done-zo... Complete! I've gotta say i AM pretty proud of myself, but I'm scared as to how I'll come now I'm out here on my own... I'm already experiencing anxiety about being able to cope without slipping on my MP and wantin to walk/stretch etc. but I guess that's natural?

Anyways, how's about a little Friday catch up, hmmm?!

Sooo, as per the usuall, I walked in to the unit thru the park (absolutely gorgeous btw, it was th last warm day before we slip back o the more expected Mach/April weather...) and it was th firs day on th new increased meal pan. Eels right thurr! But it was ok. I had less cereal a breakfast and an extra slice of toast. Toast is weird os I ud never normally hav I, but I was light... Had some soy spread & marmalade on it. Pretty tasty in Fact! Next up groups focusing on how we were gonna cope over the break... I feel like the others ll honk I'm super capable, cos I AM very positive & motivated, bu tha doesn't mean I fnd it hard!!! Case in point. I've woken up early, m in m sitters flat, sharing a double bed with the mmatron and sh is still dead to the world, whereas I am awake an slightl panicked that I won b doing my bs stretches or the next 2day a least. I v mend o cut back to very other day, but I still do. Little bi everyday, so this is a challenge. I want to just be ok with NOT doing them, but I'm still worried that I will lose th definition on m stomach, evn tho i knoooow abs are made n th kitchen etc etc. by th FCC ht I'm eating more (hello chips very lunch of a week!!!) I'm scared :-s

Any advice???

I had a brief chat with mama last nite and it helped a lot but was Abit vague cos we av my yp13yr old cousin here with us and I didnt want him to hear, plus mum was super tired after Ben up since 4am for portobello... Still I think if I can stick to a routine similar to the unit one, I won panic... I manged yest, when. Got upo London (granted I walked abit) but I asked I we cud hav afternoon snck together, NOT me hidin away feeling guilty! We went to patisserie Valerie in spiral fields an as outside n the last of he afternoon sun :-) I brought my snack with me an mum & the cuz shared a mahoooosive Mille-feuille! I felt ok cos they were having stuff too, I felt able :-)

For dinner we decided to go to strada (I wanted o go to giraffe-I've heard good things :-p) but the cuz wanted a pizza... Wh others want others get it wud appear!!! Hoping that sinc were doing my bday thing on Sunday I will get to choose somewhere I like!!!

saying that I had a boom shakalaka tastified dish for my meal. Puglian fish stew with crusty ciabatta. Ohmygod it was literally damn my taste buds tasty good!!!! I cud hav had it twice over :-) then although stuffed I ad sme puddin when we got in... Good start methinks!

Today I need to focus on my goals... Gettin better means eatin ALL of my MP and trying not to walk unless I'm with someone & going somewhere... Hard as hell but h ere goes! I've tried to schedule a busy day so that I am distracted! Strtn off with breakfast, a little dogwalk with the cuz while mum sees a customer, morning tea/snack all together... Little tripette to Whitechapel art gallery (love that place) thn lunch, shopping, afternoon tea, cinema, dinner aaaand BED!!!

A pretty decent first day in self-recovery. I'm excited and if I'm honest... I'm looking onwards to the chanc to DO this!!! Wish me luck peeps! I'm going in head-first :-p

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    It seems like right now, the programme is working out alright for you really. It's not good you're losing weight still (obvs.), but that's probably because your metabolism is kicking up again so you just need to work on keeping up with it. It's hard, but totally possible. I lost weight when I initially upped my calories too, but you can get past it.

    I have no real advice on the stretches and walking thing other than to just keep trying to cut back. Cut down on time spent, cut down on the regularity and just keep pushing. I kinda suck at that myself though so I'm not a good person for that.

    Good job for keeping up with your MP right now though. You should totally try and get one of the patisarrie valeri cakes though - they are so so nice. Cherry frangipane!

    Also LONDON BRAP BRAP! Set me an email soon plez.

    Love x.

    ReplyDelete