Ive had such a nice chilled morning, reading thru all of your wonderful blogs and eating some yummy breakfast. My mum has gone away for the bank holiday weekend so the house is all peaceful and i can do what i waaant!!!
However, it gets me to thinking about what the old me would be doing in this situation... I'd probably have used this as an excuse to get a whole bunch of friends round and have a partay. But now im just sitting about and wondering what to do with myself....
Does anyone else hate the fact that ED stops them from going out and having fun....?!? How has it changed you from the person you were before??
Another thing that worries me when im left alone, is the thought of not eating enough. Now i know perfectly well that i should continue to try eating more and get myself going with the weight gain before my therapist appt on friday. But theres something about being home alone, with nobody to account for what im eating, that freaks me out abit. Im going upto london as usual, but i wont even have my sis there to badger me into eating more... so im a little worried i might just 'eat safe'.... i find it hard to eat lots when i dont have someone to show.... like i need to prove to someone other than myself that i can eat more.
But im really going to try and challenge myself this time. Im even gonna stop at sainsburys before i get there and stock up on some extra tasty goodies to tempt me into eating more!!
(i have to say, im quite proud of this little plan... i know that if ive already bought it, i certainly wont want to waste it!!!)
Anyway... as so many people are hopping on the questionnaire bandwagon, i thought id do one too!
oooh, i love a good questionnaire, im abit of a geek like that. im like one of those people who sits filling outall the personal detail forms at the bank :-p
Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? Food shopping! i know its a very obvious option for someone with food related issues. but even before this illness id spend hours walking round markets or the supermarket, just thinking up recipes and imagining what other people would be making with the stuff in their trolleys (i was a bit of a trolley snooper!!!) either that or clothes shopping. any kindof shopping is quality time for me! :-)What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? I dont really eat doughnuts, we used to get these massive greasy jam filled ones at school and i HATED them. But with the invention of the superslick, superinventive krispe kremes... id have to go with one of them.Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Ears, (regular and the top) bellybutton (done for my 13th bday, when it was still quite rare)What is your favorite movie? Ooh a tricky one. I like so many films! (used to work in a cinema!) I love the virgin suicides (josh hartnett, marry me please) love actually (i never tire of watching this) superbad (funnyfunnyfunny) pretty woman.... im sure ive forgotton some, but its too hard to list :-pWho was the last person you spoke to on the phone? the mumatronAre you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? Some, but ive moved around alot, so....What is the last thing you ate? Porridge with honey, cinammon & bloooobies :-)What did you want to be when you grew up? an interior designer... or a policewoman... or an actress...Name three things that are close to you: jumper, phone, pillowWhat was your best subject in school? Art!! (go figure)What is your favorite restaurant? Anything italian, preferably by the sea, with freshly caught fish!Any hidden talents? hmm, i can blow and balance maltesers in the air like they did in the advert a gazillion years ago, is that a talent tho!?!What is your middle name? its a secret.... :-pWhat is your favorite website? All of your fab blogs! or topshop.comHow old were you when you had your first kiss? about 10 i think??? (i lived in the country!!)Chocolate or vanilla? ChocolateWhat is your favorite girl’s name? Hermione, Peaches, Summer... Favorite store? Foods stores (all food stores!) and Topshop/River Island/Urban Outfitters for clothesWould you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Hell yeah a rock star!!!Favorite food? i cant do just one!! melons, tuna, avocado's, and maltesersWhat are you wearing right now? my PJ's, i love lazy weekends!!What is your favorite animal? horses or pug dogsDid you graduate from college? I surely did. and mighty proud i was too :-)What does your last text message say? "okey dokey love, see you soon"Do you have any nicknames? not really. my dad calls me beanpole?! (thanks dad)- Whats your favourite Tv show? Come dine with me!!! or 90210, desperate housewives, gossip girl...
- Favourite drink? pomegranate juice or elderflower cordial
- Where would you like to go on holiday next? ooh, ive always wanted to go to america, i want todo a roadtrip all around it. but for a holiday, maybe Cuba or Hawaii :-)
I thought this was quite a good'un! Please answer one (or ALL!) of the questions that you think is most relevant to you and message me your answer, id love to know what other peoples answers would be. lets see how much we have in common!!!
hope you're all having a good bank holiday weekend! think im going to get my carboot sale on.
useless junk... here i come :-)
how are you going to spend your extra 'free-day'?!
Thanks so much for your lovely comments - you are too nice!
ReplyDeleteSo what IS your middle name then hhmmmm? :p if you don't say I'll just have to start guessing....um, Gertrude?
Keep on eating enough cos once you start restricting, it's soo much harder to get back on track! You can always tell us guys what you ate if that helps :)
Oh, and some answers:
Favorite store?
obvo Topshop, River Island, Oasis... or New Look, H&M when I realise I am a poor student that shouldn't really be spending loads!
Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
Famous olympic swimmer please. (If I answer this question do my wishes come true?)
xxxx
I can totally relate - with the being LESS social post-ED (which I hate!!!) and with feeling like I need someone to be accountable to with food when I'm alone. Now, I try to look at the empty house as an opportunity to experiment and try something new in the kitchen without being disturbed :)
ReplyDeleteQuestions! (Lovee these surveys too heehee):
- What are you wearing right now?
Big black tshirt and blue pj pants
- What is your favorite animal? pandas <3
izzyy
xoxx
I always need to prove what I'm eating to someone. I even find it hard when I'm alone in the house for a d ay, let alone a whole weekend! Why don't you try photographing all your food and posting them on here - then we can kep an eye on your eating!!! Unless or like me and don't want it to go cold : )
ReplyDeleteWhat's your middle name? I'm middle name-less - apparently I wasn't important enough for two names! Although I got a letter recently and it had put 'Two' as my middle name?!?!
Last thing you ate? A caramel yougurt which I swear was coffee flavoured ergh
Keep on trucking - I believe in you! xxxxxxxxxxxx
My lovely "free" day will be spent studying :) all in the hopes of good results and freedom afterwards! i find it hard to know what to do with mysefl when left alone, im a people person naturally, but i should be able to spend time by myself still" playing music around the housr or leaving the tv on helps, ( its as if someone else is there!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your bank holiday, also i.<3.topshop.com tooo!
Free day? Reading!! relaxing :)
ReplyDeleteDana