we went to the
HARRY POTTER STUDIOS!!!
I hope you enjoy the pics as much as i enjoyed the visit! :) It was WELL worth a trip... i would defs recommend it!! And as much as i would love to talk you through each and every picture - i have to go get my pack on, cos tomo morning me and the roomie are OFF to france to visit our preggo friend and her new bubbins!!! soooo excited!
I will try and post again while im out there, but i dont know what the internet connection is like there, so we'll have to see... either way, i will be taking LOTS of pics to show you when i get home :)
Have a fabulous EASTER everyone!!!
xx

Oh wow, have a lovely time in France!
ReplyDeleteI haven't really thought about going to the HP studios, I know people say it's good but I think it would ruin the magic for me.
Oh you have NO idea how jealous I am of your HP visit! x
ReplyDelete