Technology is not my friend...
I have been without internet now for FOUR DAYS!!!
ive had support technicians out, been on the phone to the company fir HOURS and still... NADA. considering the size of the company in question (I won't name names but it rhymes with that friendly alien in the basket of the flying bicycle in tha hit 80's film... Any guesses?! Answers on a postcard if u think u know!!)
Anyhoo, because I didn't want to abandon you lovely readers and also to explain why I haven't posted or commented on ur posts (I am still reading, thank GOD for iPhones!) so I have just spent about an hour writing a post updating u on what I've been upto... SADLY, it got wiped... Noooooo!!! because apparently my micro-waves are not working in my favour (no, I'm not a fast cooking appliance, I mean those buzz buzz waves that interfere with electrical stuff, I know they have a proper name but I have NO clue what it is, hence my buzz buzz reference!)
Seriously?! Can u believe that I'm a teacher?!? Nah, me either!!! As soon as I'm out of the classroom I revert to my dorky, jumbled up, wordy nonsense!
So yeah, I can't QUITE face trying to rewrite it out again, espesh since I can't even re-read what I'm writing... So who even KNOWS if this makes sense! So I will just say, HI PEEPS!!! I'm still here (just) but I will be abit less wordy (do I hear a sigh of relief there?!?!?) until I get thus stupid broadband back up & running...but till then, it's the iPhone for moi... What can I say
Apple, I LOVE you...
Big bad phone/Internet provider, you suck BIG bananas!! :-p
Take it easy breezy lovelies & speak soon!
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hope youre taking care!
ReplyDeleteoh gosh!! that sounds horrible. I need my internet too ;)
ReplyDeletehope all works out again soon!
xx
Aw, poor you! I used to live in a rural area with really patchy coverage, it's so nice living in a city where my internet doesn't conk out every five minutes :P I hope the service provider gets back to you soon!
ReplyDeleteAw Clemmy! I hope your internet gets repaired soon. Going days without internet access is torturous!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're taking care of yourself despite the lack of technology. Keep fighting!
xxx