Ahoy there me mateys!!!
Sorry, im in a nautical theme after my exciting day out :-)
But i had fuuuuun, and now im pooped and so this will have to be a shortie (well reasonably short, cos you all know by now how much i love to ramble on about nothing...!)
RIGHT, back to the point. today. ah yes...
So i got myself up pretty dang early for a sunday (espesh since mums dinner party peeps didnt leave till gone midnight!) at 7:30 and did me some yoga stretching, then i was amazed to hear mum surfacing... i really thought she'd be the slow coach that id have to stomp about to wake up! but no, she was doon sturrs (downstairs) tidying up some of the mess, no time for THAT!!! out the door to pee the pooch in the fresh morning air, i love sunday pooch pees, theres never anyone about and its all peaceful and "day of rest" ish!
back home and we had a nice chilled sunday brekkie, scrambled egg & toast for mum accompanied by the sunday times.... bowl of oats and branflakes for me with the slightly less classy sunday mirror (what?! i like the supplements!!!) hehe...
We headed out in the van and drove to our secret location... well not SO secret, cos i had a scout out the night before (when i was banished to my room so as not to disrupt the partay... seriously, this is how sad my life is that im now banished from OLD people parties!!!) and i found this cute little settlement thing called snape maltings, it used to be a malt making place and so is pretty big, like a mini-village... it has a river running beside it and a little boat place and cafes/pub/shops/gallery and a concert hall (randomly!) it all looked sooooo pretty on the website, and mum wanted to check it out, so off we went!
ready to rock
When we got there it was still quite early for lunch, so we decided to take poochums on a walk before looking around and exloring some of the little shops...
I was in walky heaven... i wanted to walk for miles but mum got fed up and wanted to go back. SPOILSPORT! but in a way, its probs best. sometimes i dont realise how much i walk and i get a bit obsessive about needing to go "that bit further", so stopping was difficult for me and i DID get abit anxious as to what this would mean in terms of the impending lunchtime :-s
MAN i wish this kindof stuff didnt bother me....
I mean why couldnt i just enjoy the nice day without worrying about bloody food/exercise?
just for ONE day dammit!!!
Anyway, the weather was perfect, bright and clear but still a bit chilly, so a scarf and sunnies was a killer combo :-p
Also had me abit of a wind situation going on....
(but luckily, not the usual worries, hey neela!?!)
We had a look round the shops (there was some gorgeous stuff, but hellooooo SO overpriced!) before heading up to the cafe for some lunch munch.
I was a leeeeeeeeetle bit (ok ALOT) worried about what i would be having to eat, but i knew that i had to push myself out of my comfort zone. so i had something i used to LOVE as a kid... moules mariniere, super garlicky mussels in sauce with bread for dipping....
Mum had a grilled chicken liver salad, which sounds gross but looked amazing!
And after that we mooched back to the car (where the pooch was FAST asleep!) and headed on home....
A succesful day out?! i think so.... i had fun and i relaxed abit. Im not gonna say that i left ED at home, cos that would be lying! its with me all the time, ive learnt that i probs wont be able to get rid of it fully. But what i CAN do, is learn to live my life MY way..... i dont need to listen to its lies, i need to believe in myself, believe in the truth.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
cos here comes another week...
Stay Classy Peeps
:-)
xxx

Can I get a woop woop can I get a woop woop! Oh oh! :) flawless. Xx
ReplyDeleteYou liked mussels when you were a kid!? wooow! I didn't even like potatoes when I was a kid...haha! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a fun day! I'm so glad! So glad to se you pushed yourself and stopped walking when it was lunch time. I ttooottally relate to pushing my walks too far, so I know what an accomplishment this is!
I'm so proud of you Clemmy : )
xxx
P.S. You're gorgeous!
haha I love you clemmy :)
ReplyDeleteyep I know what you are talking about as always!
Looks like you had a wonderful sunday and I am loving the glasses
xx
yeayyy so glad you have a good time and you challenged yourself beautifully :) love love love. xox jen :)
ReplyDeleteeeee im posting again, to give you the style award, i just received it and its brand new to me but i tag you, even if you've received it before okay??? xoxox love you tons
ReplyDelete