for a small fee, YOU TOO could be as hairy as this!
Now is it just me or is "BUMPITS" a not very nice name for a hair product?!?!
I get it, BUMP IT up. As in volume? sure...
but to ME, bumpits says booty and armpit combined.... and thats NOT something that i'd want to associate with clip on hair, anyone with me on this one?!?!?
Please tell me if you've ever found a weirdly named product...
...im curious as to what other treats are out there now!!!
Sorry for the randomness of this post, i just had to share this find!!! its a BUSY old week going down this end, we have an open day this sat so ive been trying to get stuff ready for that, PLUS i currently have a stack of year 7 english books giving me the evil eye from my desk, so i better get my bootay in gear. Boooooo!
In other news, i had another gain this week!!! I saw my T on monday and he was pleased that i was managing to continue with my positive mindset... If im honest, i think its because ive been so busy, its actually helped me! i dont time to obsess over food and mealtimes, which means im giving less power to ED and his little pesterings. i need to eat to fuel my busy life, so i do it...i have to. there's no time for uhmming and ahhing and im not gonna NOT eat, ive got too much at stake to risk going down that slippery slope of a road! So all in all, being busy is a relief cos it keeps me from overthinking things. And lets face it, the whole should i, shouldnt i? thing is SUCH a pain in the ass :-p
I will do a proper post later in the week, but this is just a midweek howdy doo :-)
Hope you're all having a good'un!
xxx

Ohh I've missed you and your randomness my lovely :) I've seen those bumpits too...they are rather odd haha!! I'm so glad that you had another good week and that you are fuelling enough for your busy life. Take care sweetie and I can't wait to hear more from you! xxxx
ReplyDeleteMy Gran actually bought some of these from pound land :P She missed the fact you needsed long hair though... we were all a bit too embaressed to tell her!
ReplyDeleteIn Sweden we have this chocolate:
http://www.torebrings.se/butik/Livsmedel/KONFEKTYR+GODIS+STYCKSAK+m+choklad/Plopp+automat+mini+Cloetta?artnr=172022
Tastes like its name I must say.
We also have some funny words:
bra = good
infart =entrance
utfart (exit)
slut = finished/run out (pronounced sloot)
The last was great as my english dad visited and pointed in horror that somebody had vandalised the menu in a chinesebuffet by writting SLUT in massive letters on one of the pictures.
WOOT for weight gain! I like to think of it as "health-gain" though... so woot for health gain!
ReplyDeleteHhahaha I've seen bump its at Walmart before! I have to mention the "snuggie" though...also - way back - the "Miracle Knife"...seriously, it was just a knife. Nothing fancy. Oh, and "SHAM WOW". Youtube that infomercial, it's hilarious!
Anyway, have a great Friday, lovie!
izzyy
xoxoxx