ask me a question here!

Thursday, 23 September 2010

teaching the teacher!


Howdy y'all.... Hows ur thursday been today, (well obvs today, it wouldnt have been a very enjoyable thursday YESTERDAY would it?!?!)

Its nearly the weekend!!! yipeeeeeedoo.
:-)

Im actually looking forwards to this weekend. im not working (gotta start getting used to having time off, what AM i going to do?!?) Well, my plans are as such.

  • RELAX!
Yup this self-confessed "girl on the go" needs to make time for some downtime... it might sounds weird, but i dont really know how to relax. crazy right?! i know it sounds stupid, but im always so busy that im not sure what i am supposed to do to relax....

Any Ideas?Tips?Advice?!?

  • Socialise
Ive made plans to see adam (he's like my bestest bud at the mo... love that boy!) we've been meaning to take our pooches on a playdate :-p He has a big bouncy puppy that i know will make the perfect playmate for my little pepperpot! But looking at the old weather forecast, im not sure if i fancy a clothes on-shower!

DayWeatherMax. DayTemperature
(°C)
Min. NightTemperature
(°C)
Wind Direction and Speed
(mph)
HumidityPressureVisibility
ThuNight weather
Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy with heavy rain forecast for 16:00

11This data unavailable for nightMore info for Thursday's weather
Fri Day weather
Heavy Rain Shower

Heavy Rain Shower

159Northerly1888%1003mbPoorMore info for Friday's weather
Sat Day weather
Light Rain Shower

Light Rain Shower

148North North Westerly2261%1010mbGoodMore info for Saturday's weather
Sun Day weather
Heavy Rain Shower

Heavy Rain Shower

179North North Easterly1590%1011mbPoor

Hmmm. So that'll be me packing away all my summer clothes then...

I do feel like i need to become more sociable, i see adam but he's a "safe" person to me... i havent pushed myself to go out in a group yet. I know a couple of people are going out on sat night, and maybe i should go... i dont know. im not sure if im ready yet. the idea of people seeing me looking like this still plays on my mind. i know they wont SAY anything, but just the idea of them thinking stuff makes me anxious.... If only i could take a pill and be back to my old self....

Next up...
  • Do some work (YAWN)
I wont go into deets, tis tres boring! but we have an open day coming up and i need to get some fancy display stuff up on the walls of my form-room to make it look more homey!

All this aside. I still kindof feel like i shud have a purpose for my weekend, like going to homebase or something! Not that i need anything from homebase... but isnt that what people DO on the weekends right, go to homebase?! get their DIY on?!?! maybe not!

Help me out folks...

What do YOU do on the weekends?!?
....something tells me its gonna be better than going DIY shopping!
:-p

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time relaxing too. Sometimes I feel like it takes more effort for me to relax than when I'm rushing about all the time! Something I find useful is to plan my 'chill time'. It might sound counter-productive to some, but if I have a list of things to do like paint my nails, draw/paint, listen to relaxing music, read etc, then I still feel like I'm being productive and can relax more.

    x Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when I'm actually relaxing, I realize I'm doing stuff, which results in a very mentally-exhausted Izzy! I don't really know how to "turn off". I guess some people are just go-go-go people!

    Boo on the weather forecast, YAY on the funtimes out! The weather here's supposed to suck to, which SUCKS (hah) because I took Saturday off to go to a football game! Now I might just have an empty day to fill! Ugh :\

    Whether you end up vegging or getting your DIY on, have a lovely weekend, love!

    izzyy
    xoxoo

    ReplyDelete