Morning people! (oh wait its 11:56 so i imagine by the time i finish writing, it'll be AFTERNOON!)
wow, who'd have thought its actually possible to start a post on a ramble!!!
:-p
I was going to post about my troubles with the exercise thing (if you read my last post) But im feeling like i wanna put that on ice for today...
cos im feelin goooood!!!

Therapy went really well yest, i talked through alot of my fears and anxieties and how i dont want to sit in the stalemate with my ED anymore... its like a game of chess where i keep trying to move but its always there to checkmate me!
I want to move forwards, i want to tackle new things... i think im ready. I know i go back to work in less than a week, so im gonna have to face a whole new routine. which is scary, but also kindof liberating (weird right?!) but i feel like ive started to get stagnant doing the same nothingness everyday. its made me edgy and i feel like i need a new project, something to get me buzzing again!
PLUS reading through all your posts, there seems to be a wave of positivity passing through... and im hopping on board!!!

Yup, grab your surfboards people and lets ride that wave! seriously, we shud all aim to feel the freedom that happiness brings, cos it makes dealing with problems and facing the world a much less scary place! And as one of my fave bloggers just posted on her blog...
"We only get one life, one chance, one opportunity to live. We should not waste it"
Thanks Fi, you rock!!!
Such a good message, cos it doesnt matter who you are, what your situation is... you deserve happiness. We all do!
I am going to finish this post here and go outside where the sun is shining and think about all the things that make me smile. Then im gonna go chase those things and make me some happy!!! So, in the spirit of this I hereby declare today...
"make yourself happy day"
hows about it?? wanna jump on board?!?!
the more the merrier right?!

I really hope you embrace this idea with me and go find YOURSELVES some happiness today. And please! Let me know how it goes... i want to hear all the little things, regardless of how small or silly you might think they are! i want to know what had made you smile today, on this newly declared "happiness humpday!"
LOVE & HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!
xxx
p.s its now 12:19.... i was RIGHT!!!! :-p

YOUR POST JUST CHANGED MY MOOD. no joke, no exaggeration. I really appreciate and love positive posts like this. You're so right.
ReplyDeletetake care. I'm glad things are going well
xoxo
-Lisa