ask me a question here!

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

baby got back.....

ahh u've gotta love that song.... what a classic opening line!
but thats not what im talking about, sadly :-p

Noooo, im just checking in for a quickie post to say "HOWDY Y'ALL" (im nice like that, hehe) but also to say a big thankyou to all the people who commented on my last post. I cant tell you how much i appreciate your words of advice and encouragement. it really spurs me on :-)

And as am extra thankyou, i can tell you that..... IM BACK!!!! (on track that is) and feeling more on it than ever. Today at work i couldnt decided what sandwich to buy for lunch so instead of going for the lesser calorie option, i went with the higher!!!! even tho i was actually more swayed to the other. HA! take that ED, those numbers dont rule me anymore! (as it turned out, i wish id had the other, the one i got was a bit soggymushed from sitting on the shelf for too long. BOO! but i was so pleased that i over-ruled my usual routine of picking the safer option, that it didnt matter!)
Plus this afternoon my friend A came round, i love seeing him, we always have a blast and i feel like i can be myself around him - no pressure... So he popped over before his band practice, which coincided with me having my afternoon snack. hmm. ED was telling me that since im having my big roast dinner tonight, it didnt really matter if i skipped the snack. But no, my new no-nonsense approach told me that that was exactly what ED wanted and id never gain weight if i didnt eat the bloody food im supposed to! So snackeroo, i love you!

So all in all, a midweek turnaround! I feel like my little hiccup over the weekend and the advice that i got about trying to control my emotions and thinking more rationally has helped me tackle my fears in a new way. So here's to taking responsibility for my actions!

WOOOOOOOYA!

:-p
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Woooya ;D
    I think u did amazing, u will really benefit from pyshing urself outside ur comfort zone and expanding it, keep it up, xoxoxo
    f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Yay girlie! I do that sometimes too :P Like sometimes I'll actually feel like fro-yo but get ice cream just to prove to myself that i CAN have ice cream...and next I can allow myself to have what *I* want, no what ed wants :)

    Keep up the amazing work, love!
    izzyy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooh! Thats awesome :) I'm really happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clemmy, Im just letting you know that I have changed my blog URL and then realized people couldnt access my blog, so im just sending you the link :)

    http://nourishandshine.blogspot.com/

    I hope you have a fab weekend.
    Love Jess xxx

    ReplyDelete