Im thrown!
i REALLY thought it was a monday today!!! my days/weeks are all out of whack at the moment... ive been bopping about from place to place and its left me with barely enough time to breathe! But this is very different to the busy bee that i usually am when im working, this is "me-time" busy and i think i might just quite like it :-)
So where was i.... oh yes. i got back from stockholm (fabby dabby doodles) and i jumped headfirst into a week of catching up on sleep, AHEM, i mean helping mum out in her shop. Oh yes, i am quite the dutiful daughter!! Especially when "working" consists mainly of hanging out in the new shop making things look pretty, talking to customers, playing with the pooch, going into town and buying lunch!!! Ahhh, its a nice easy life. Im almost tempted to quit teaching and do this fulltime!!! (ah wait, i dont get paid anything. BOOO!)
so basically
POOOOOF!

my dream turned to fairydust
Hmm, where were those lesson plans i started 3 weeks ago? i left them at work?
OH well...
Its still the holidays, surely i can mooch for a bit longer before i have to head back to responible reality?! Yeaaaah, i still have time :-)
(after saying this i felt it necessary to actually check when i do go back!)
What?!?! wait a darn tooting second.... ive just checked my diary and i only have ONE week left! what the...?!?! where did THAT go?!
lucky i love my job then hey! (did i really say that..... im a chump, i MUCH prefer lounging about and going on exciting trips with my friends!!!)
Right, random tangent over. i really must try harder to stick to the point, you readers deserve a freaking award for sticking by me and reading this mish-mash of jumbled up NONSENSE! meh, its one of those days. im rambling, i cant help myself sometimes :-)
Soooo. ah yes. this week. well i did do some stuff apart from sleeping and working, i caught up with friends (im out and about in town everyday at the shop, so i have no excuse to pay little visits to my working friends, after all... not EVERYONE gets school holidays off, mwahahah!)
i also went back up to london to see my favourite city girls :-) We had movie night, which despite some ahem technical difficulties! was a blast as always. We did plan a trip to brighton on the friday, but after a late night and therefore a subsequent late morning, it didnt happen as planned. we'll go another time tho... and with a week of impending sunshine due next week, i think plenty of warm-weather shenanigans will be in the works!!!
So instead on friday i went to help the mumatron on her stall at portobello market. twas much fun! Alot of hollering and people hustling for bargains. i love it! i dont get the chance to go along much so i embraced the excitement! (despite needing a major intake of caffeine to keep me upright.... naughty naughty! im not supposed to have it cos of my intolerances, but hey, sometimes it just feels too damn good to be bad...!
Now its the weekend and i cant quite believe this week has gone so fast (again) im meeting up with the p/t boy tomo for some quality time :-) i just hope the weather stays good and we can do something fun.... im thinking mini-golf.
HAHAHA, just kidding! altho saying that, ive never played.... maybe im missing out?!!?
Any crazy mini-golfers out there?! feel free to motivate the inner putter in me! (dammit, i really wanna try it now. why did THAT have to go and pop into my head!)
enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing
and fingers crossed for sunshine!

Urrh yes, that means you too! get those digits crossed please and dont uncross them until either the sun comes out or you get into a tangle and cant eat your dinner (ill let you off for that :-p)
xxx

Clemmy!!!
ReplyDeleteI have not commented in forever! I am SO sorry! I promise you I have been reading though, just overwhelmed with school and bleh.
But anyways, I am so happy to hear you're enjoying your break from school! Plus it's great to know you are having such fun with Laura and Carly!
How is the walking going?? Ups and downs for me...today is day 4 again without a walk. I feel like the urges have been quite strong the last couple of days but staying busy is KEY : ). Distract, distract, distract! : p
I hope mini golf went well! I have only played a few times...the last time I played I my friend and I got in trouble for sneaking onto the course, LOL. We didn't want to pay so we skipped the first and last hole so we didn't have to talk to the mean supervisor guy...LOL. I was a bad kid, don't follow my example! ;)
I love you girl! You sound so happy and I am very proud of you!