ask me a question here!

Sunday, 5 June 2011

backup plan

YAAAAWN.....


afternoon chickadee's!

Altho ive gotta say, it could well be morning, noon or night for the way im feeling! i am certifiably exhaaaauuuusted!

I know, I know.. i say this all the time! But this time its for real! i mean, i was all set for a jampacked week but my GOD did i do alot! Full recap coming up soon i promise, i have done alot, hanging with the boy, trips back and forth from london, doctors (boo, no need to recap THOSE!) and a haircut! but right now, since i have been up since god knows what time, trekked back from the big city and finally gotten my sleepy ass home in one piece.... i feel like im well-deserving of a little chill-time! Despite the fact that im back to work tomo and diving headfirst into the joy that is exam-week (miss, i didnt bring a pen... miss, whats the answer to this Qn...) DONT WORRY, im sure ill be able to give you some even better examples than this come friday, they get better by the year!!! All i wanna do right now, is curl up on the sofa and watch my latest lovefilm delivery, which is..... "the backup plan".

OH YEAH!
love me some chick-flick rom-com action
:-)

Has anyone seen it?!?! I loved her in the wedding planner and monster-in-law... so ive gotta admit, im looking forwards to this latest addition to the JLo show! But be honest now, is it just me or is she waaaay better in films than she is musically?! i mean, sure the girl can sing but jenny aint from the block no more! haha. i actually think she's way funnier playing the slightly goofy, unlucky but you'd totally wanna be her friend, girl next door than being the worldwide famous pop-star. As an actress, she's likeble in a way i never thought she was when it was all about the abs and hip-"pop"-hop! (cos if you read my last post, you'd see how i feel about the whole ABS vs LIFE debate!!! so yeah, i guess age has done wonders for her, altho lets conveniently skim over that "bennifer" phase... eew!

So thats it folks! I hope you are treating yourself to some chill-time wherever you are... I just hope i dont fall asleep in front of the TV (it has been done before!)


Happy Sunday!
x

2 comments:

  1. I loved monster in law too! I should see it again :)

    Hope you had a great sunday!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahhhh iw ant that pug

    ReplyDelete