
i wouldnt mind if my fingers looked THIS cool tho!
OK STOP!! what am i doing?!? im rambling off again!!! i really need to get this in check, its turning into a serious habit... i mean, feety heaven?! who writes this stuff?!?!
Today has been a nice day actually, despite the bitter chill. I had a formal observation at work yesterday (we have them every term) and it went well!!! i got my feedback back and the guy said i was only a few marks off outstanding! YAY! But he said he didnt wanna give it to me this time as it was his first time assessing me and that wouldnt give him much scope for next time! (OHemGEEEE, is this for real!?) i mean i know i love my job and i like to think im good at what i do... but sometimes i think that with all the other shizz going on in my life at the mo, that i get distracted and dont give it my all.... well its nice to know that i can still pull it out the bag when needs be :-p
Moving on, im glad to report that ive been feeling alot more upbeat lately :-) ive had more energy and since i upped my iron intake again ive felt less lethargic too (my doc told me my iron levels had fallen below again so i had to upp my pills to once every day again)
I also think the feelings of restriction are fading a little, not completely, GOD no. i still get the nasty urges to compensate with exercise and not to have that big dinner, but im trying not to let it dictate my life so much. Im trying to see MYSELF rather than seeing my anorexic side. This is helping, cos the more i separate myself from the ED, the more i find myself remembering what life is like without it. Ive found that by splitting the divide between the anorexic me and the normal me, i can dictate the good thoughts alot better, i CAN overrule ED's hold on me, i just need to keep fighting it, chipping away at its power until i see it for what it really is...
a nasty, cowardly disease that has no place in my life anymore.
HAHA! and y'know what... it feels really good saying that!
WOOOOOO!!!
lets hear it for empowerment!
:-)

Yea!!!! we werent born to have this diseases and i guess thats why its hard for friends and families to see us entrenched in them, because they KNOW its not us. empowerment to u and not the ed, we are stronger than it deep down.
ReplyDeletexxxx
p.s-cold=motivator to gain!!
Feety heaven...haha! Clemmy I love your posts! They are so funny yet always portray the seriousness of anorexia too.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you're beginning to see your life without ed in it. This is so important and you're absolutely right, ed has no place in our happy and healthy lives! You are better and stronger than ed. You deserve recovery my dear!
Sarah
ohh Clemmy, you never fail to make me smile with your posts, and your little sayings, its what makes you and your blog unique and I love it :) Dont change it, I like how you suddenly tangent off onto a separate topic, it keeps my brain working ;P
ReplyDeleteIm so happy your feeling more positive, and in a happier place, and its lovely to see you, see your own life minus your ED.
Keep going honey.
And snow, ohh :D I love the stuff, well not when it turns to slush lol.
We are forecast severe weather warning where i live. I hope it happens :D
Have a lovely relaxing weekend.
Love Jess
How funny I had snow too here! it's so pretty outside I really love it!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you are feeling better with the iron. I am also taking iron supplements since I am always anemic!
Hope the weekend treats you well
xoxo
Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment! You are so right about making the most of Paris. There are definitely things I'm going to miss...I'll probably be lamenting my moaning in a few months time!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad that the iron supplements are working! I've heard they help you to feel warmer?? Have you noticed? I seriously would try the to stop
feeling cold all the time! :-)
ED definitely no place in your life! You deserve so much better.