ask me a question here!

Saturday, 19 November 2011

bleh

I cried in my therapists office on thursday...

I felt like such a fool.
But then i think felt abit better.
But then i knew i wasnt.
So i felt bad again.

Life is a toughie.

Im seeing the boy today..... Im looking forwards to a hug.
I dont want to be awkward.
I want to show him that i DO care.

OH and we're gonna see twighlight. WOOOOOOP!
i dont think he's that fussed, but he suggested it cos he knows i like it :-)

Life isnt SO bad.

Recap tomo.

Loves

x


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're not the only one your t has seen cry, darling, don't sweat it. You went! You should be proud of that at the very least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. genuinely FEELING emotions like this is a great achievement :) I hope you had a great day with the boy!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete