Ahh, i love it when this time of the week rolls around! And wow did it come quick this week... I feel like ive only been back at work for a minute and already i have a two-day weekend break. im not complaining!
days off?! yes PLEASE!!!
This week has been very hectic tho, lots of work (and walking) GAH its so hard not to be more active at school, but i am trying! Its just very hard to do abit here and there, when i walk i want to walk more! which is why at some point, im gonna need to cut it out completely to get over this compulsive side.... at the moment i cant do that with work, but i know i WILL be able to, cos over half term break i did barely anything! but at the moment, im still very all or nothing... i cant be twiddling about walking one day and not the next, it throws out my routine and i get confused and upset! I dont feel so stressed about taking it easy on the weekends now tho, so thats definitely progress. i know now that i can have time off to relax and NOT push myself, so thats a plus.. i think the more i occupy myself on the weekends and make plans, the less i bother! So the key is keeping busy, clearly... :-)
I have felt abit guilty about not being able to help the mumatron much this week, she is SO busy with her work and moving into her new shop and then theres the whole funeral thing to sort out for my great-aunt.... but right now, i can only do what i can do. which basically is just helping out around the house and doing the little chores that are time-consuming when she has bigger things to worry about and time is short. Its not much, but it mean she doesnt have to worry about doing petty chores when she could be doing more important things. Its the least i can do! Anyway, she's away at a big fair this weekend, so im home alone again.... booo! at least i have my little poochums to play with (not to mention a stack of work to prep for this last half of term, but we'll deal with THAT later!)
Ahh, its so nice to think i only have 4weeks left of term till easter holidays!! I love Easter, its like everything starts to perk up and the weather gets nicer and its my BIRTHDAY!!!! (oh yes, im a big old birthday lover)
Im hoping this easter will be a good one...
:-)
Since its the weekend, ill leave you with a little extra reading material, in the form of the ABC quiz thats been doing the rounds. Y'know, just in case you wanted to know a few random facts about moi :-p
Enjoy....
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: double trouble, i sleep on the right, but i like to stretch out and find the cool spots :-)
C. Chore you hate: picking up dog poo, HATE it... admittedly, sometimes im lazy and leave it to "fertilise" the ground, hehe.
D. Dogs: My pugeroo, she's like a little gremlin.
E. Essential start to your day: pee, stretch, eat, go (oh and get dressed, its best not to forget that one)
F. Favorite color: Red
G. Gold or silver: depends on the quality! i used to hate gold, but ive started to love it... especially vintage.
H. Height: 5ft7, tall for most, but considered a shortie in my family!
I. Instruments you play: I used to play piano, started leaning bass guitar (short attention span!) now i mainly sing (in my car, in the shower, in public after a few drinks...)
J. Job title: Teacher :-)
K. Kids: someday definitely
L. Live: ESSEX! uk
M. Mom’s name: Mumatron, keeps it simple.
N. Nicknames: Clemmy, Clez,
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth?!
P. Pet peeve: Slow walkers, Bad drivers, People who talk about themselves NON-stop, Arrogance.
Q. Quote from a movie: from the virgin suicides
"What are you doing here, honey? You're not even old enough to know how bad life gets."
"Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a 13-year-old girl."
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: 1 sister
T. Time you wake up: 6am on working days, a little later when its the weekend
U. Underwear: pants, knickers, bloomies. ones that cover my behind generally...
V. Vegetables you dislike: i like most veggies.. uh except SPROUTS, i do NOT like sprouts!
W. What makes you run late: Faffing. always
X. X-Rays you’ve had: i had my FIRST one recently!! (ive always been curious, weirdly) it was done in like 2mins! plus i had to wear a nasty hospital gown, it was not all that :-p
Y. Yummy food you make: i think everything i make is yummy, i wouldnt eat it otherwise!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: i like elephants, oh and the zeedonk, cos its REEdonk.
Have a great weekend party people!
xxx
What is faffing?? haha, that is a great word!
ReplyDeleteI sympathize SO much with the struggle to stop walking, Clem. Gosh, it is SO difficult. I have relapsed this week too and am now once again getting back on track. You CAN do it though. I know right now stopping altogether might literally feel impossible, as if it's just an idea in your head but could never become reality but trust me...it CAN. You hold that power to make it a reality, even though it feels as if ed is in complete control.
Maybe you could speak with your therapist about walking and tell him how hard it has been for you to stop. He might have some suggestions (or maybe you've already talked to him, idk! lol). I've found that having accountability with someone I truly don't want to disappoint has been key. I trust my therapist so much and I realize that she only wants the best for me, so when I feel like I'm going to walk and cannot stop myself I sit down and shoot her an e-mail telling her that I promise not to walk for rest of that day or for the next 2 hours or whenever I think I'm going to go. A lot of times this helps me to resist the urge.
You can do this, Clem! You can, you can, YOU CAN! Keep fighting <333
xxx
Sarah
Faffing is a fabulous word ;)
ReplyDeleteLol at "ones that cover my behind"!! Sometimes pants which do not cover my behind can be fun. I am not generally a fan of people who have their thongs hanging out of their jeans, but dressing up can be fun! I will shut up about underwear now...
Hope your week goes well :)
I am glad you are excited for your break, and had a good week! And I always love reading more about my fave bloggers ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are so lovable! This really made me giggle, I think we would get on well (sorry, that wasn't meant to sound as creepy as it came out! I'm not a freak I promise...)
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, I too am a faffer!
xx