My name is Cleo, I am looking out over life, trying to find things of interest in my day-to-day existence that I otherwise may ignore.
I like cooking, sleeping, curling up & reading and have a tendency to gravitate towards warm things, like the sun...(not so much in england) or the next best thing, radiators! I love to travel and want to see all the different corners of the world someday. If i were an animal, i think id be a cat.
Im an Art teacher and love all things creative: fashion, art, photography, music.... Im lucky enough to do something i love for a living! But sometimes feel like im missing something, like ive got caught up in the 9-5 routing of eat, sleep, work. Im trying to find my place in the world and hope this blog will inspire me to look at things more closely, to see the extraordinary in the mundane. I want to stop existing and start living....

No comments:
Post a Comment